Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First part of our 2018 #Tesla family road trip to and through Norway. This part takes us from home to the natural beauty of Preikestolen. Stay tuned (and subscribe to the channel ;-)) for the rest of the series with even more natural beauty.

Nice video. Thank you for sharing. Those last shots were breathtakingly beautiful.

Part 2 of our family road trip to and through Norway. This part lets us discover the area between and around Jorpeland and Vossevangen

WOW! Such beautiful photography. Part 2 is even better than Part 1. Your drone shots are outstanding and your music is very nice. Great job! (I hope there are 4 or 5 more updates coming. :))

WOW! Such beautiful photography. Part 2 is even better than Part 1. Your drone shots are outstanding and your music is very nice. Great job! (I hope there are 4 or 5 more updates coming. :))

Thank you for the kind words. Number 3 is rendered and waiting for decent WiFi connection to upload (hopefully tomorrow or the day after). That's the downside of going into the mountains.
But that should be the best part regarding natural beauty, because for me, those days have been the highlight of our trip so far.

Part 3 of our Tesla family road trip through Norway. This time we discover the Geiranger area and the road from Vossevangen to get there.

Another great video. My wife and I are really enjoying these. The scenery is fantastic and the music is very nice. Love your drone shots too!

I'd be interested in seeing any other vacation videos you would care to put up. The Croatian one in particular. :)

Another great video. My wife and I are really enjoying these. The scenery is fantastic and the music is very nice. Love your drone shots too!

I'd be interested in seeing any other vacation videos you would care to put up. The Croatian one in particular. :)

The Croatian one is one of my first videos on the channel. Didn't have the same equipment back then, so don't expect drone shots there... But that's basically where it all started :) A few other short road trip are on the channel as well

Part 4 of our Tesla family road trip to Norway takes us from Geiranger to Trondheim over Trollstigen and the Atlantic Road, with breathtaking scenery.

Another fantastic video Steve. Your drone shots are amazing. I find myself watching your car on the road as if I'm watching a movie, and then I realize that it is your drone taking those shots. Very nice!

I watched your Croatia video on your channel (which I subscribed to) and enjoyed it also. The quality of your videos has improved since then, but that one is still very enjoyable. Made me want to go to Croatia. :D In fact, watching all of your videos makes me wish I could tour Europe in a Tesla. The last time I did it, in 1992, it was in a vintage VW camper.

I hope I'm not your only viewer. These are too good to be missed. Looking forward to the next edition.

Another fantastic video Steve. Your drone shots are amazing. I find myself watching your car on the road as if I'm watching a movie, and then I realize that it is your drone taking those shots. Very nice!

I watched your Croatia video on your channel (which I subscribed to) and enjoyed it also. The quality of your videos has improved since then, but that one is still very enjoyable. Made me want to go to Croatia. :D In fact, watching all of your videos makes me wish I could tour Europe in a Tesla. The last time I did it, in 1992, it was in a vintage VW camper.

I hope I'm not your only viewer. These are too good to be missed. Looking forward to the next edition.

Thank you for your kind words. You are always free to spread the love and point others to my channel too ;-)
And yes, I didn't have any equipment back when I did the Croatian one. That was all hand filmed with my wife holding the cam on the dash, and with a 7 year old HD camera. Now I've got a 4K camcorder, a 2.7K GoPro and a 4K drone to do the job.
I'm really glad you like the drone shots. Since I've recently become an officially licensed drone pilot in Belgium, this was my first opportunity to really get it out and do some decent shots. So yeah, hoping to do some drone camera work on the side as well.
I will also make a complete "Norway by drone" video later on, with just the nature stuff and lots more and longer drone shots.

One more part to go on the Norway trip first though...

Final part of our trip to Norway. We had a blast and are definitely going back there. Already thinking of going more north and even visit Nordkapp next year. We'll see...
I definitely hope you guys enjoyed these videos.

Final part of our trip to Norway. We had a blast and are definitely going back there. Already thinking of going more north and even visit Nordkapp next year. We'll see...
I definitely hope you guys enjoyed these videos.

I have thoroughly enjoyed every segment of your vacation Steve. Norway is a beautiful country for sure. Thank you for sharing your videos with us. I hope all of the other 470+ viewers of your thread enjoyed it as much as my wife and I did. :D

I took me a few days to get to this last segment because I've been spending all of my time trying to keep up with the Market Action thread after Elon's tweet about taking TSLA private. :rolleyes:

Reactions: aikisteve