Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Video of TMC Connect 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Motors Club - Enthusiasts & Owners Forum

Just click and watch the video(s) you're interested in. It doesn't matter if you attended or did not attend. Happy viewing!

Bonnie,

I just clicked on the link and got this error message:

Madartist, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Do you know which of the above might be the issue? Thanks.

Steve

“The rest of the session videos are available for 2014 attendees.”

That is more than fair Doug. I can completely respect that. But I do have to say that you certainly could have let folks know that many months sooner. I get it, it might have been a recent decision that was made, but I’m sure it has been in discussion for months now.

Moving on… As Madartist asked “Is there any way to make the rest of the session videos available, perhaps for a modest fee to help cover the expenses?”. I would be more than willing to give a small donation to watch the rest of the videos. When I say small I think $5 to $10 is a fair price. I respect what all of you have done to put this group together. Even though I was unable to attend (unfortunately I could not afford to.) I believe your time and efforts are deserving of support, in whatever manor I can afford to do. I LOVE what you all do and support/appreciate it! You have ALL helped support Tesla and make the world more aware of who they are and what they are trying to accomplish for our world.