TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Blog Video: Take a Tour of the Model 3 Touchscreen

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by TMC Staff, Sep 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. TMC Staff

#1 TMC Staff, Sep 25, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2017
    TMC Member Joseph Torbati has come through with another detailed look at the Model 3, this time an overview of the vehicle’s controls on its 15-inch display.

The video gives us a look at functions like radio, navigation, climate control, rear camera and ways to customize the screen settings.

READ FULL ARTICLE

• Informative x 1
  2. mkjayakumar

mkjayakumar Active Member

That's an user interface, nothing anyone had imagined or seen before. Gives a new meaning for 'clean slate' :)

Untitled.png

3. vinnie97

vinnie97 Remove incentives, wall practically builds itself.

hmph, video unavailable.

4. mservice

mservice Member

It’s out there you just got to mine for it. Check Flipboard the tesla boards have the video. There are a couple of them now..

5. FunkyJunk

FunkyJunk Member

It's been reposted on the same YouTube channel. Torbati just had to edit the owner's address out of one of the shots.

6. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

I am not finding it on YouTube. Searched for "Model 3 touch screen torbati".

7. KarenRei

KarenRei KarenRei KarenRei KarenRei KarenRei KarenRei

He took all his M3 videos down now for some reason. I presume we'll find out why eventually.

8. 206er

206er Member

uh-oh... can someone do a welfare check on Torbati? If this is Tesla's doing, either directly or indirectly, it's really a bad look. Enough with the secretive apple bs. You choose to unleash a product to the public, now accept the consequences (good or bad).

Tobati's video reviews were objectively positive. I didn't expect the car to be perfect, but it's definitely looking better than "good enough" which is all I'm concerned with as a day 1 reservation holder.

9. lunitiks

lunitiks ˭ ˭ ʽʽʽʽʽʽʽʽʽ ʭ ʼʼʼʼʼʼʼʼʼ ˭ ˭

• Informative x 1
  10. Flekoun

Flekoun Member

All his videos of TM3 are down....strange. He had like 200 views on all his videos and 200 THOUSAND view on TM3 videos :D I guess Tesla "blackmailed" him :(

11. UZJedi

UZJedi Member

Yeah, I was about to share the general Model 3 walkthrough he did, but now it's gone. Kinda strange. Unless he showed something too personal related to the owner of the car, I wouldn't expect Tesla to have much of a case. The vast majority of what he has to say is really positive anyway. Just good advertising for them

12. Lon12

Lon12 Member

I would like to see the Model 3 Consumption/Trip screens. Has anyone seen those yet? I use the Trip screen all the time when on long drives.

13. SO_S90D

SO_S90D Member

Not sure why keef posted this video.

14. JPP

JPP Active Member

Joe @ OCD has received literally thousands of e-mails after he did the videos and they went viral. He is a busy guy with a business to run and customers to take care of. I'm sure he will get back to this once the dust settles.

15. az erik

az erik Member

That! Exactly! I want data. Well I say that but I drive with the 'range left' display all the time. But to know the details if I want is a major thing for me. I'd like the full logs if possible at least for the first year. The climate/other use display of my Focus EV has been priceless so far. It tells me things that normally are factored out.

• Like x 1