Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blog Video: Take a Tour of the Model 3 Touchscreen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Update: This video was has been taken down. The post will be updated if a new version becomes available.

TMC Member Joseph Torbati has come through with another detailed look at the Model 3, this time an overview of the vehicle’s controls on its 15-inch display.

The video gives us a look at functions like radio, navigation, climate control, rear camera and ways to customize the screen settings.[/vc_column_text][vc_video link=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpWLpXf5-GE” video_title=”1″][vc_column_text]Torbati called the screen”impressive” and said “the screen controls are so well thought out that there is no way you miss having buttons everywhere.” He also praised the steering wheel knob controls customizable functionality.

Torbati previously published a video that offered a walk around the vehicle’s exterior, a peek inside the trunk, and a review of the interior. His most recent video says more reviews of the Model 3 are to come.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: Mark Z
That's an user interface, nothing anyone had imagined or seen before. Gives a new meaning for 'clean slate' :)

Untitled.png

uh-oh... can someone do a welfare check on Torbati? If this is Tesla's doing, either directly or indirectly, it's really a bad look. Enough with the secretive apple bs. You choose to unleash a product to the public, now accept the consequences (good or bad).

Tobati's video reviews were objectively positive. I didn't expect the car to be perfect, but it's definitely looking better than "good enough" which is all I'm concerned with as a day 1 reservation holder.

Yeah, I was about to share the general Model 3 walkthrough he did, but now it's gone. Kinda strange. Unless he showed something too personal related to the owner of the car, I wouldn't expect Tesla to have much of a case. The vast majority of what he has to say is really positive anyway. Just good advertising for them

That! Exactly! I want data. Well I say that but I drive with the 'range left' display all the time. But to know the details if I want is a major thing for me. I'd like the full logs if possible at least for the first year. The climate/other use display of my Focus EV has been priceless so far. It tells me things that normally are factored out.
I would like to see the Model 3 Consumption/Trip screens. Has anyone seen those yet? I use the Trip screen all the time when on long drives.

Reactions: DR61