Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Video] Tesla Model S with BMW interior for $30000 - project by Moscow Tesla Club

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MS with 'BMW interior'

The minimalist interior of the Model S was one of the many things that attracted me to the car when I ordered mine over 2 years ago. If Tesla offered two different style interiors, the minimalist or a much fancier style I would choose the former.
The S interior shown in the video that @RAW84 linked to is, in my opinion, shockingly ugly.
Style preferences are a personal thing. To each his own...

Yeah and when people are saying they miss their BMW interiors, this isn't what they're referring to. :-D

Those seats don't fit in the S no matter how you slice it. The rear seats are especially offensive to the senses as they are bunched up and clearly ill fitting. It's not all bad though. I do like the center console and think if he went for all black over that blue/ tan combo it would look nicer. You could almost leave it as he has it and swap out the seats in there for next gens and it would be perfectly fine.

He's done a professional job, good on him. I prefer the S minimalist interior myself.

Just checked the supercharger map, good that 5 superchargers are planned for Russia this year. Russia seems to have dedicated Tesla fans.

The minimalist interior of the Model S was one of the many things that attracted me to the car when I ordered mine over 2 years ago. If Tesla offered two different style interiors, the minimalist or a much fancier style I would choose the former.
The S interior shown in the video that @RAW84 linked to is, in my opinion, shockingly ugly.
Style preferences are a personal thing. To each his own...

I actually agree with you that what the owner did needs improvement aesthetically. I think my point is more of the matter of functionality over looks or vice versa. For a car that one spends a lot of time in, I'd prefer the former. Yes, to each his own.