TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

[Video] Tesla Model S with BMW interior for $30000 - project by Moscow Tesla Club

Discussion in 'Model S' started by IgorAntarov, Dec 4, 2015.

1. muleferg

muleferg Supporting Member

2. w2830

w2830 Member

MS with 'BMW interior'

I hope it is not a repost. Just came across this and thought I'd share. Personally I think the minimalistic concept in Tesla fails big time and this is how the interior shoudve been bulit.

3. RAW84

RAW84 Member

4. WMAC

WMAC Member

Totally disagree. However, you can always do the same.

5. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

MS with 'BMW interior'

The minimalist interior of the Model S was one of the many things that attracted me to the car when I ordered mine over 2 years ago. If Tesla offered two different style interiors, the minimalist or a much fancier style I would choose the former.
    The S interior shown in the video that @RAW84 linked to is, in my opinion, shockingly ugly.
    Style preferences are a personal thing. To each his own...

6. Caligula

Caligula Member

7. kwhftw

kwhftw Member

i would LOVE to have 7 series seats in my tesla.

8. mobe

mobe Member

So is that the new bordello on wheels interior option?

9. Rockster

Rockster Active Member

While I admit that the Model S's interior could be more luxurious in its fit and finish, what's shown here isn't what I'd want.

10. Mike K

Mike K Member

Yeah and when people are saying they miss their BMW interiors, this isn't what they're referring to. :-D

Those seats don't fit in the S no matter how you slice it. The rear seats are especially offensive to the senses as they are bunched up and clearly ill fitting. It's not all bad though. I do like the center console and think if he went for all black over that blue/ tan combo it would look nicer. You could almost leave it as he has it and swap out the seats in there for next gens and it would be perfectly fine.

11. Razdds2

Razdds2 Member

After experiencing the MS interior for this past year, everything else looks outdated and ugly. It's like having to give up your full touchscreen phone and get a blackberry again.

12. 1208

1208 Active Member

He's done a professional job, good on him. I prefer the S minimalist interior myself.

Just checked the supercharger map, good that 5 superchargers are planned for Russia this year. Russia seems to have dedicated Tesla fans.

13. w2830

w2830 Member

I actually agree with you that what the owner did needs improvement aesthetically. I think my point is more of the matter of functionality over looks or vice versa. For a car that one spends a lot of time in, I'd prefer the former. Yes, to each his own.

14. w2830

w2830 Member