Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Video: Vandalism by Motorcylist

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Things like this is why I am mixed for supporting motorcycle lane splitting in California... Some motorcycle riders are just ass.

What an ass-hat. Everyday more motorcyclists are becoming jerks on the road. What's the deal? Ego?

Probably the same thing as big truck drivers, having to compensate their small pp to assert their dominance.

I am glad lane splitting isn't specifically legal here. I don't mind filtering but splitting at normal highway speed is expecting a lot out of the drivers, particularly in this case when the sun seems to be quite blinding.

Wonder if the 3 was on autopilot.

I am curious what happened before the clip? Model 3 owner and Motorcycle owner here. Not trying to justify that behavior as I he clearly broke the law several times aside from the obvious property damage. As a rider I can tell you, I've wanted to do that quite often but choose the higher road so to speak. We as car drivers all can admit we've made mistakes while driving, but when you are on a motorcycle and someone has one of those bad days/bad driving moments, it could kill you, so you tend to be a bit more sensitive.

Again, I don't know the Tesla driver did anything to provoke this, but my best guess based on the riders reaction is, they felt the Tesla did something to endanger their very exposed and squishy body and reacted poorly to the situation. I know the dangers of riding a motorcycle etc... etc... But as car drivers please be aware how squishy these people are on bikes and respect that. I try to do the same when in my car and around motorcycles. It's their choice to ride one and they sign up for the dangers, I get all that, but it's also our choice as car drivers, to see them first off, and secondly; try not to kill them as we safely sit in our air-bagged body armor.

I've found that sudden impacts can result in me becoming startled, occasionally it's made me jerk to the right and knock a motorcyclists wing mirror off....

Looks like you're a qualified person to clean up the mess being a traumaDoc! Have you seen the one where the Rider tries to kick the car and instead kicks themselves over. Good stuff!

And here's another one.

Alexander Thickstun - Sunday:

I guess, some people are anti EV because making batteries, like any type of manufacturing, impact the environment.

I would be interested to hear what they said about the full oil process from extraction, transport by tankers, refinery and delivery, and combustion....

ORM-D.png

ORM-D is a marking for mail or shipping in the United States.

Packages bearing this mark contain hazardous material in a limited quantity that presents
a limited hazard during transportation, due to its form, quantity, and packaging.

• Informative
Reactions: nvx1977
I was foolishly testing NoA today to prove a point in a thread here.

The NoA would have nailed a motorcyclist who was merging if I let the NoA do the driving. The motorcyclist did nothing wrong, but my car sure wanted to be an azzhole.

There is another bad behavior that NoA cars do. They can start a pointless lane change then cancel it. It can make it look like the driver is ragin' or drunk.

Tesla AP/FSD software is not MC friendly.

Reactions: MIT_S60
I dont think this OP is posting either of these things as "look what happened to me"... This OPs post is more like "look, another tesla on fire" but in reverse..."look, here is another person doing something to a tesla... of which I dont know anything about other than this clip".

OP is even posting the name of the person the clip is from, it appears to me (although I have not, and will not be clicking either of those links).

Posts that say "XXX -- Discuss" or "(insert random video clip to get clicks)" with nothing else with it are annoying as @#$!Q$R!@