TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Videos playing on the web browser

Discussion in 'Model 3: User Interface' started by Arif, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Arif

Arif Member

Is this new and something that was not disclosed?

I am able to now see videos gets played on websites like ESPN and CNN on the browser. Previously I would get a message that said 'video playback is not supported'.

Awesome that they got it to work. The audio though is overlapping with the music/radio so I get dual audio feeds...

2. Akikiki

Akikiki A'-Lo-HA ! y'all

Part of Ver 10. Gotta keep up. :)

3. ewoodrick

ewoodrick Well-Known Member

When Netflix got added, the CODECs got added.
    They will disable the second that you take out of park

• Like x 1
  4. Arif

Arif Member

Ahh - thanks for clarifying!

Thought v10 was only limited to Netflix, Hulu, and not the in-browser codecs. Good to know. Thanks!