TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

View Design Spec Change

Discussion in 'Model X' started by BJJ Brown Belt, Mar 1, 2016.

Tags:
  1. BJJ Brown Belt

After receiving my VIN yesterday, I noticed on My Tesla page, when I click on

x copy.jpg

There is a new first line that reads, "Model X 90D 15,500"

MTD.jpg

Has anyone noticed a change with theirs?

2. dwebb66

dwebb66 Member

i noticed the same issue

3. Paul Carter

Paul Carter Active Member

I wonder if this is a bug with the range upgrade pricing (i.e. the $15,500 is from a 70D to a 90D.)? Its 13k for the S.

4. timf

timf Member

The X90D "includes" Smart Air Suspension, but in reality all they are doing is adding the $2,500 suspension charge to the 90D upgrade charge.

5. Paul Carter

Paul Carter Active Member

Good point forgot the SAS is added in too, that that kinda makes sense.

6. BJJ Brown Belt

As of a few hours ago, the first line is now gone - Back to how it was originally...

MTD2.jpg