Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

View Threads with Unread Posts after Upgrade?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am hoping to take the update for this live today. It will take care of the three mentioned below by @Dave EV
1. View Watched Threads with Unread Posts
2. View Watched Forums with Unread Posts
3. View All Threads with Unread Posts

Here is a screenshot of what the filter dropdown will look like:

screenshot-test3.tmc.lol-2021.03.19-23_56_56.png

As you can see, you can choose which ever filters you like and combine them into the feed most relevant to your needs.

On mobile there's options to view watched content and threads in the drop down menu, but they're a pain to get to because they're so far down the menu. Also, those options don't let you hide read topics.
Those pages won't do what you guys are looking for.

I'm not sure what @JRP3 was referring to, but we have not yet implemented the update to the filters. I will let you know when we have.

I am hoping to take the update for this live today. It will take care of the three mentioned below by @Dave EV

Here is a screenshot of what the filter dropdown will look like:

View attachment 646171

As you can see, you can choose which ever filters you like and combine them into the feed most relevant to your needs.

I'm not sure what @JRP3 was referring to, but we have not yet implemented the update to the filters. I will let you know when we have.
I'm seeing exactly what you showed in your post and can apply it to "New Posts". Is there something else you're implementing?