Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

View Waze Incidents on the Tesla browser

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First, a big thanks to @fact200 for his support to this community and hosting his Tesla Waze app. I'm also glad I some free time to move this forward and add a few more features. I plan on keeping this freely available as hosting on Azure does not really cost me anything right now. We will see what happens when Model 3's start hitting the road :)
So the new URL on Azure is Tesla Traffic Incidents and Information
Sorry I'm late to the party, but is there a donation link to take advantage of?
Great Idea ... I think a lot of people would make a small donation to keep this going when the Model 3 Tsunami starts :cool:

Working great here in The Netherlands. The maps updates very frequently (impressive) while driving, even with warnings!

2017-12-19 11.29.07.jpg

Reactions: ericwol
OK, sorry if this has been covered - I tried picking through and searching...

but I'd like to report enforcement spots using the in-web feature of tesla waze ..
I don't get a "pin" to drop on the map to pinpoint the location

When I run the same page in a Chrome browser... there's a pin offered on the map and I can move it around and stick it where I want

OK, sorry if this has been covered - I tried picking through and searching...
but I'd like to report enforcement spots using the in-web feature of tesla waze ..
I don't get a "pin" to drop on the map to pinpoint the location
When I run the same page in a Chrome browser... there's a pin offered on the map and I can move it around and stick it where I want
I'm not sure this can work (from a technically standpoint). I doubt that the realtime GPS location is available through the webinterface, so reporting a location might not be that accurate and thus of less value for others.

Also, when I launch the url in my Chrome browser on my PC, I get a blank screen... (I guess this page is only suitable for the -odd- Tesla browser)

Well, it looks like Google removed support for the last version of Google maps that was still compatible with the Tesla browser. It looks like this also impacted other websites like PlugShare from also working on the Tesla browser. Google Maps version 3.30 or higher is broken. We really need an updated version of the Tesla web browser.
It was great while it lasted Eric! And I agree- the Tesla browser is incredibly slow and needs an update ASAP.

Well, it looks like Google removed support for the last version of Google maps that was still compatible with the Tesla browser. It looks like this also impacted other websites like PlugShare from also working on the Tesla browser. Google Maps version 3.30 or higher is broken. We really need an updated version of the Tesla web browser.

Thanks SO much for all you've done with Tesla Traffic Incidents and Information. Absolutely fabulous!

Obviously this latest Google Maps issue is really disappointing. Tesla Traffic Incidents and Information has ALWAYS been on in my P85DL's browser. Looks like I have to go back to using WAZE on my iPhone 7 Plus until Tesla updates their terrible web browser.