Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

View Waze Incidents on the Tesla browser

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I noticed that things are a lot more stable in the last firmware versions. It was usable on my MCU1 car, and now I just got a new raven model with MCU2, and its great. I have one request @ericwol though: would it be able to implement trajectory speed control in the web app ? Waze shows it in the app, so the data must be there. In Europe, more and more speed controls are being replaced by trajectory controls cameras , so this would be very useful !

Thanks a lot !

Reactions: SmartElectric
I noticed that things are a lot more stable in the last firmware versions. It was usable on my MCU1 car, and now I just got a new raven model with MCU2, and its great. I have one request @ericwol though: would it be able to implement trajectory speed control in the web app ? Waze shows it in the app, so the data must be there. In Europe, more and more speed controls are being replaced by trajectory controls cameras , so this would be very useful !

Thanks a lot !
Do you mean average speed cameras? This is where your speed is measured over a number of speed cameras that use known distance and time per car registration.
If so, the simplest implementation may be to have different warning for speed camera pop up.

My ideal would be to track my average speed within the zone, though the website update frequency might adversely impact that for shorter areas under this control

Yeah it’s not been good. And for us it had improved significantly after the last update we received. Not super but much more usable. But our expectations are not really that high right now ;-)
Interesting to hear we experiencing the same thing.

I think @ericwol is hoping things would somehow stabilize with the operating system before putting a lot effort into updating TeslaWaze.

Its a great thing to have and one thing I’d pay to keep. Game’s meh..... Give us TeslaWaze.