Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vin 0062x pickup in Tampa 12/23 at 6pm

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi MaxK, my family and I will be passing through Tampa around 6pm today. Don't want to interfere or spoil your delivery, but would you mind if we stop by after you take delivery to see an X in person?

Last edited:
joseph_04efe7_1100618.jpg

I am very proud of myself! As I was driving on I-4 past the Service Center exit at about 6:00 today, I did resist all temptation to use any of my flimsy (but entirely plausible) excuses to make a quick pop into the service center. (There, now Santa better have me on the "Nice" list.)

Hope you are enjoying your X!

I picked up the X at 6pm tonight (they took their time with us and were there with us for several hours past closing). A nice family from Texas saw the post about the delivery and stopped by to check out the car.

There were 2 more Xs being readied in the service bay (Sig Red & Titanium). I was not allowed to go over to get a closer look or VINs.

I will post pics and videos shortly.

p.s. I believe the X P90DL is faster than they have speced. I test drove an S P90D Insane yesterday and the X is quicker. For it's size, it is unbelievably fast.

I picked up the X at 6pm tonight (they took their time with us and were there with us for several hours past closing). A nice family from Texas saw the post about the delivery and stopped by to check out the car.

There were 2 more Xs being readied in the service bay (Sig Red & Titanium). I was not allowed to go over to get a closer look or VINs.

I will post pics and videos shortly.

p.s. I believe the X P90DL is faster than they have speced. I test drove an S P90D Insane yesterday and the X is quicker. For it's size, it is unbelievably fast.

Sweet, an X in Seminole [emoji3]. Hope to see you around!

Congrats! I see your kids have "assumed their positions" .. only needed to plug in their tablets into the rear USB ports :). And someone else picked the 20" wheels! I was beginning to think it was just me.

A most amazing delivery. Congratulations on getting a 600+ VIN delivery sooner, and in Florida! Tesla Motors had no problem shipping the latest production across the country. Don't forget to take photos of Model X at some of the more famous tourist locations, like Universal Studios, Cape Canaveral, or Walt Disney World.

Meanwhile, the backlog of deliveries in California will take some time. With so few deliveries being reported, and no status from Tesla Motors, it may take until next year before holiday delivery photos appear in large quantities.