Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vin # 10,000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like the VINs are flowing for our notification date group. Still no 10k though. Deliveries coming soon. DS wrote me this morning and said my car is in final testing. Congrats on the VINs and App connects all!!!
Thanks! Your VIN just showed up yesterday and they said your car is in final testing? That is super exciting!

I'm out of the running. Called the DS yesterday and she gave me my VIN. Didn't show up in the app until a few hours later. VIN#9391

I also got an e-mail last night that my car had completed production, to quote: " Currently, your car is in End of Line Inspections. This means that your car is BUILT and is being checked to make sure it is ready to leave the factory. We look forward to reach out to you within the next 2 weeks or so to schedule your Model S delivery!

It seems pretty consistent that the VIN shows up in the app 10 days after you complete the delivery questionnaire. I completed 4/15 and sure enough the app came alive with VIN late the night of 4/25. It will be interesting to see if that holds true for you...congrats...one step closer!