Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VIN 543052 came active

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This one popped up this morning on tezz.la and was gone within hours. Red standard range, $39K, 4 miles. This might mean US production is back as of Friday since I saw a Netherlands VIN in the 530,000 range.

There is the possibilty that Tesla gets VIN numbers from the US govt - and they use them up until they need more. That would make the transition from 2019 to 2020 pretty random.

I have no idea of what they use on cars sent overseas.

What we need is definitive proof that new cars for N. America are being made at Fremont. Speculating on VIN's and MY, etc. - is just speculation. If Tesla can make 5000+ cars a week in Fremont, then there will be cars showing up all over at once. Not just a few here and there.

If they are indeed shipping to east coast now, it could take at least a week to get to their destination. I think we'll start seeing them showing up in quantity soon. The few that have posted here that have delivery scheduled are mostly east coast with early November delivery time.

jonquiljo ignores every single post this week from people saying they are getting VINs and setting delivery dates..still acting like "we need definitive proof"..as if these cars otw to many states OTHER than california dont count

There is the possibilty that Tesla gets VIN numbers from the US govt - and they use them up until they need more. That would make the transition from 2019 to 2020 pretty random.

I have no idea of what they use on cars sent overseas.

What we need is definitive proof that new cars for N. America are being made at Fremont. Speculating on VIN's and MY, etc. - is just speculation. If Tesla can make 5000+ cars a week in Fremont, then there will be cars showing up all over at once. Not just a few here and there.
Saw one person on here confirming they got a car with an October “born on” date