Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VIN Assigned

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How do you find out what your delivery date is. Do they just post it under your account where the pickup location is?

You will be assigned a VIN/car that will go to the delivery center (location) you selected, or to your address (if you are elegible for home delivery).

Usually....

First, a text message is sent to warn you that your car is headed/arrived at the delivery location.

Then,

Tesla Delivery Advisor will contact you, usually again by text - asking you to confirm delivery date/time.

You can call them at that time, if the proposed delivery date/time does not suit your schedule.

• Funny
Reactions: ElectricIAC
So, I’m still waiting on my contract to be sent to me to be signed. I applied for a Tesla arranged loan, got approved same day, did not click “accept”. I figured I would shop it a little, was able to change it from a Tesla arranged loan to “provide your own loan” or whatever which was a lower % rate (1.9 vs Tesla’s 2.69%). Any idea how long the contract takes to get?

My reservation went in on 09.20.19, LR AWD white, 20in wheels, FSD, black interior.

For those of you waiting, I wanted to let you know that I had a VIN assigned today and the purchase agreement was made available. However, Progressive hasn't quite figured out what a Model Y is yet. :)
How long did the VIN take for you? I'm waiting for the VIN so I can get the MVPA, finish the tesla loan so I can schedule the delivery and start the discussions with Progressive.

Same config as mine (black int.). Submitted all requirements (Ins, payment in full etc). Have a VIN, but nothing on delivery.... Hoping I will get notified soon of delivery options/date. Atlanta GA

In the same boat -- exact same build, submitted all requested info, have a signed MVPA with VIN. Have not received word on delivery date but a Tesla rep from Las Vegas did call me last week to confirm my registration & financing. My delivery center is Costa Mesa, CA.