TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

VIN Assignment on Your Tesla Page

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by zero610, Jul 2, 2018.

1. zero610

zero610 Member

Can someone who has been assigned a VIN post a picture of their Tesla account page so we can see how it looks? I called Tesla today to ask about my VIN in order to get a proper insurance quote. The rep told me I had a VIN assigned already; however, my sales rep will contact me soon to give me the details (he wouldn't give me any other information). Was a bit surprised it was so soon - Reserved 12/2017 and configured with everyone else on 6/28/2018. Can't help think he might have been mistaken.

2. Duckiesauce

Duckiesauce Member

Same here, got a call on Friday 6/29/18 from the ISA telling me I have a VIN but she haven't told me my actual VIN. Sent and called her multiple times, no response. Yet she sent me a second email asking for my financing info, it's like she forgot or didn't get my emails since she called me. So bizarre!

3. NoMercy4You

NoMercy4You Member

It should show on the right hand side with your RN and configuration etc. I got my Vin # an hour after speaking to the ISA about taking delivery.