Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VIN Assignment

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My hunch is many of us in California, especially the Bay Area, are being held back to limit U.S. sales below 200k before July because then it will be much easier/quicker to get the cars to us. Getting the car cross country adds several weeks anyway so many won't be delivered until after July 1st as it is.

This is right just got mail from Tesla with apologies for wrong june mail I got prior and new july date:

I feel like I’m in limbo.

Edit button disappeared late 6/13
First contact from ISA late 6/14. No response until Monday (6/18) afternoon (2pm cst). Got the trade in started and sent pre-approval letter as requested within 30 min of email from ISA.
Since then, it’s been 50+ hours waiting for trade in offer. Emailed my ISA twice and no answer.

I feel like I’ve been handed off to someone else but there isn’t any signs of that. Haven’t signed an DocuSign or final payment papers.

Got an email from advisor Keilani Williams asking for financing stuff. Her phone message says she’s not accepting calls, LMAO.

She was pretty good about getting back to me lately. Her and my loan officer are working directly with each other. The last piece is for my credit union to send the check to them. I got a low Vin 174xx so I'm concerned it was a reject....