Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VIN Assignment

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also possible that it depends on transportation and delivery training. Maybe Tesla is queuing up a large shipment of multiple cars to FL. Maybe they are waiting for delivery training at that particular location to be completed.
So update. My delivery date is now set for 2/14 so much earlier than end of month. And I asked if the car was already built and he said yes, which I assumed was the case if they could get it to me in 2 weeks. Can’t wait!

I suggest people stop using 3rd party M3 estimates. Please wait until end of Q1. I think Q4 2018 deliveries exceeded most people's expectations. 8 weeks and counting. I think Q1 numbers will exceed the pessimists predictions by a very wide margin. Probably will dissapoint the optimists (like me) though.

Reactions: navguy12
I just configured two nights ago. How long till I get Vin assignment considering the only two options that are physically different from any car are Pearl white color and upgraded wheels. Everything else is standard since EAP is Software. Would I see delivery in Florida within 4, weeks?

That might be the case Gadget. Can you fill in the 654x vin in the invites spreadsheet? That might help us get a better idea on things. Congrats!

12-28-17 New Invite / Configuring / Delivery Spreadsheet

Thanks man. Funny enough I opened it on my phone, the spreadsheet and most of my stuff is filled in lol. You guys don't play around here!! I like that!! Blessing to be surrounded by such enthusiastic and helpful owners. I'll fill in the details once I'm on a computer.

Reactions: erthquake