Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VIN Assignment

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else see this?

Tesla registers 5170 new Model 3 VINs as online tracker hits 20k milestone

Where are these VINs though? I am not seeing those kind of updates on the tracker certainly, unless... there is a delay between registering VINs and assigning them and we are about to be flooded soon? Makes me smile end to end in anticipation!

One place to look for the most recent number of newly registered vins is:

Model 3 VINs (@Model3VINs) | Twitter

The guy/gal actually checks every 50 VIN to see if any dual motor vins appears too.

My reservation page has been timing out since yesterday... meaning, it will try to communicate with tesla.com and browser will attempt to load, but in the end it shows a blank white page. When it does load (1 out of 10 refreshes), it still shows reservation number and no VIN. All other pages (Account, Home, etc.) and the rest of tesla.com load just fine. Anyone experiencing the same?

My reservation page has been timing out since yesterday... meaning, it will try to communicate with tesla.com and browser will attempt to load, but in the end it shows a blank white page. When it does load (1 out of 10 refreshes), it still shows reservation number and no VIN. All other pages (Account, Home, etc.) and the rest of tesla.com load just fine. Anyone experiencing the same?

Yes. I am experiencing the same since yesterday morning. and there are people seeing the same since yesterday and nothing had changed. no VIN yet.

I had some issues yesterday with the website as well but am not seeing any issues today. I suppose there could be regional servers and there may be some differences in experience based on location as well.

I am on 18 days and no VIN still. Black Aero PUP EAP. Judging by the spreadsheet, the aero assignments/deliveries have been stalled for almost a month now. Hope this new batch of VINs brings us some good news.

Just got my VIN this morning

Invited - 4/15/2018
Configured - 4/15/2018
VIN - 4/18/2018
VIN 204XX

Pearl White
19" Wheels
AP

Update: Got the call from the ISA today and scheduled for delivery on Tuesday, 5/1. Super fast!

Invited - 4/15/2018
Configured - 4/15/2018
VIN - 4/18/2018
VIN 204XX
Scheduled for pickup on 5/1