Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VIN Assignment

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow. It's a great thing I didn't know this existed when my car was in transit or my F5 key might be even more battered.

In any event, I'm a few miles from the Littleton location. Want me to go get it for you? :D

I got impatient waiting on the dealer to notify me the last time I order a car. Was able to figure that BMW uses United Road and knew the car was at the dealer before the salesperson knew :D

Not surprised that Tesla uses the same company.

• Informative
Reactions: Esme Es Mejor
This is a ****ing joke. Called the delivery center to try to get some information since my ISA doesn't return phone calls or emails anymore. After him promising on 3-4 different phone calls that my vehicle will be available the week of 9th of July, the delivery center told me the vehicle isn't even scheduled to finish the rail transit and arrive in Birmingham until the 15th of July, which pushes a pick to several days later or a home delivery around 21-23 if I wanted to do that route. Ridiculous that the transit time is 28 days when it takes 12 to go coast to coast. I am driving a rental vehicle with the plan to pick up the M3 in Nashville and drop off the rental on pickup day as I am working in Birmingham the entire week. Now I'm going to have to drive back from Birmingham (putting me at 5.5 hours away from the delivery center) and then either re-rent a vehicle or opt for a week longer home delivery....

• Helpful
Reactions: Snerruc
This is a ****ing joke. Called the delivery center to try to get some information since my ISA doesn't return phone calls or emails anymore. After him promising on 3-4 different phone calls that my vehicle will be available the week of 9th of July, the delivery center told me the vehicle isn't even scheduled to finish the rail transit and arrive in Birmingham until the 15th of July, which pushes a pick to several days later or a home delivery around 21-23 if I wanted to do that route. Ridiculous that the transit time is 28 days when it takes 12 to go coast to coast. I am driving a rental vehicle with the plan to pick up the M3 in Nashville and drop off the rental on pickup day as I am working in Birmingham the entire week. Now I'm going to have to drive back from Birmingham (putting me at 5.5 hours away from the delivery center) and then either re-rent a vehicle or opt for a week longer home delivery....

Damn, that sucks. I would make sure Tesla knows your unhappy. They will likely keep that in mind when dealing with the logistics company.

more sales people need to learn that it's best to under promise and over deliver. As much as you may want to tell the customer what they want to hear, sometimes it's best to tell them what they NEED to hear.

Took delivery this morning. Looks awesome except for some road rash from the shipping. Tesla will fix it later. The car is amazing. Took a lot of effort to get myself to use autopilot (I write too much software to trust any) on I-25 but when I did it worked flawlessly. Put 441 miles on it getting it back to New Mexico stopping at the Trinidad (44 kW avg) and Las Vegas, NM (114 kW avg) superchargers.
510A5C33-5584-44C7-8F5F-B6008B528BBA.jpeg
790F5202-0BD9-4E16-AD2E-487B9BE798A1.jpeg
E8769DDE-5661-4477-AA24-690707D0DD28.jpeg
139A4420-196D-4083-90D6-46DCCFE44907.jpeg

Took delivery this morning. Looks awesome except for some road rash from the shipping. Tesla will fix it later. The car is amazing. Took a lot of effort to get myself to use autopilot (I write too much software to trust any) on I-25 but when I did it worked flawlessly. Put 441 miles on it getting it back to New Mexico stopping at the Trinidad (44 kW avg) and Las Vegas, NM (114 kW avg) superchargers.
View attachment 315349View attachment 315350View attachment 315351View attachment 315352
Congrats! She is such a beauty!

Oh, and for those that don't already know. The mobile connector that comes with the Model 3 (and apparently any new S or X) only supports 32A charging. Not a big deal but it has me reconsidering the Tesla Wall Charger. The extra 25% on the charge rate might be worth the $500. Will have to see how often we leave the house without a full charge.

• Informative
Reactions: anticitizen13.7
My delivery is tomorrow and I didn't receive the final paperwork. My ISA told me she's not sure why the contract team didn't get it to me yet. She sent me something she called a draft.

^^ Never mind that, I just refreshed and see the MVPA for my delivery tomorrow and the pay button is available as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dana1