Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VIN disappeared?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
still waiting on mine to call me back urg. Hopefully I can still pick up tomorrow, I am picking up from the factory so transportation shouldnt be an issue so I wonder what the cause is.
anxiously awaiting to hear what your ISA says. Wonder if because you are picking up at the factory they can just quickly grab another car for you, I offered my ISA to pickup at Fremont if it would be quicker. I doubt they have free VINs laying around that aren't already assigned since it seem like they assign the VINs before they are even done building the car.

I had submitted a loan application in the morning. My ISA called about the approval but when I inquired about the VIN # disappearing, she said they are shuffling some cars so that we can get our cars sooner or as scheduled as the originally assigned car may have taken longer. We will see about that.

I had submitted a loan application in the morning. My ISA called about the approval but when I inquired about the VIN # disappearing, she said they are shuffling some cars so that we can get our cars sooner or as scheduled as the originally assigned car may have taken longer. We will see about that.
I wish that was true but I am highly suspicious about that response.