Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VIN disappeared?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was impatient and called my ISA and he said he had sent some urgent emails to the contracts team and production team but hasn't heard anything back. By the way is your ISA's name Denzel? If it is we can start DMing each other instead of posting on this thread lol.

Unfortunately no, My ISA is Andres. getting close to COB and no word yet...
Any luck? I think my ISA leaves at 4pm and at this point I don't know what else he would tell me. I'll just call him again tomorrow. At the end of the day it's not their fault but prob the production team's fault. I'm really annoyed but I guess this is really a first world problem and there's more important things in life. We waited 2 years, might as well get a nice build. I was going to drive to a wedding down in Carmel this weekend so was excited to take it on a mini road trip haha.

Any luck? I think my ISA leaves at 4pm and at this point I don't know what else he would tell me. I'll just call him again tomorrow. At the end of the day it's not their fault but prob the production team's fault. I'm really annoyed but I guess this is really a first world problem and there's more important things in life. We waited 2 years, might as well get a nice build. I was going to drive to a wedding down in Carmel this weekend so was excited to take it on a mini road trip haha.
I think mine is there until 5:00 I was going to call him at 4:50 if he doesn't call me first. Supposed to be driving it 300 miles up to Mammoth mountain for the weekend with my wife. Our other car is over miles on its lease.

Just called him, Told me he had no update... Told me its not just me and that there are a bunch of people with the same situation, I told him I was aware and that a few of us are talking about it online.

I got a new different VIN this morning. Changed form 105xx to 131xx. My DA gave the same BS story that the VIN was changed to get a quicker delivery. I never had a delivery date set originally, because I haven't finished the financing yet and so car is not paid yet. I was told delivery hopefully before the end of the month.

I am not too concerned anyway. It will happen when it happens.

I got a new different VIN this morning. Changed form 105xx to 131xx. My DA gave the same BS story that the VIN was changed to get a quicker delivery. I never had a delivery date set originally, because I haven't finished the financing yet and so car is not paid yet. I was told delivery hopefully before the end of the month.

I am not too concerned anyway. It will happen when it happens.

Haha my vin was 131xx. Did you order a blue aero?

When did this happen? did you get a new VIN yet? sounds more like in the rush to get delivery out at the end of last month cars were shipped to the wrong place.

That’s possible, no I haven’t, and I called my credit union. Basically they said they have to wait for tesla to wire the funds back and then close out that loan and then after that I have to reapply and they warned that rates are not 1% higher and told me I prob won’t get the same rate... I’m going to ask my ISA to ask the finance manager at tesla to match the rate since this wasn’t my fault.

So basically I’m pretty annoyed at tesla right now.