TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

VIN info

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Raysfan1, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Raysfan1

Raysfan1 New Member

I ordered on June 28th with a estimated delivery of sep-oct. Changed to the performance model a few weeks later and estimated delivery changed to Oct-December. Haven't received any VIN info, do you (or did you) receive a VIN prior to knowing delivery date?

2. adys123

adys123 Member

I'm curious about this too, as I'm in a similar situation.

3. Evoixse

Evoixse Member

You dont get a vin until about a week before delivery. You get called about a delivery date about 1-3 weeks beforehand.

• Informative x 2
  4. Abstrakt1

Abstrakt1 Member

I got called yesterday and they set my delivery for Saturday and gave me my VIN at that time. You most likely won't get a VIN until after you speak with a rep to schedule delivery.