Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VIN number has been removed from the web page!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My delivery is slipping by 1 month to Dec 31. See below unbelievable trip! Somebody f...it up :(

"Your vehicle is currently being routed to the Wilmington port. Our vehicles usually leave out of the San Diego port, however there was a bottleneck at the port that was causing delays. We rerouted our fleets to avoid further delays. Your vehicle is scheduled to leave port next week and arrive in Honolulu in mid-December. From there it will be cleaned, detailed and inspected before being shipped to you on Maui."

Today I checked my account and my VIN has been deleted? Anybody else has the same issue? what does it mean? Does my care has reassigned to another customer? and no TESLA update...

I had a scheduled delivery date this Thursday 4:00pm... they claim "logistics problems" getting the car up from Oregon to Washington State. As a result, they reset my state on the silly site they have. I talked to my IDA (the one time I actually got a callback, that is) and he said my VIN isn't changing, but the site doesn't show a VIN if they cancel out the delivery date. Sigh. Such a subpar experience.