Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VIN Updates: Post Here for Latest Assigned by Date and Model

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

n88

Jan 12, 2015
FL
Now that everyone has been invited to configure, I guess the next step is to start a thread to keep track of VIN assignment progress by model type P90D / 90D /70D.
It would also be helpful to indicate options configured to see if any trend is obvious in terms of priority VIN assignments, along with dates of reservation, configured/ordered.

Also, I wonder if VINs will now be assigned as quickly as invitations to configure were extended, mostly over a month and a half for Prod. Xs?

Date VIN Assigned:
Model:
Date Reserved:
Date Configured/Ordered:
Options:

Great thread. I'm hoping to have a relatively early 90D VIN assignment as I confirmed a fully loaded 90D on 12/20. But I'm honestly not expecting the VIN Assignment for at least a few more weeks. We have no indications yet that Tesla has built any non-P Model Xes yet. Still hoping for delivery by early Summer though... (call me an optimist). I'd be happy to be proven wrong!

BTW, is there an e-mail that goes out when you get a VIN or does your "MyTesla" page just change from RN to VIN?

Great thread. I'm hoping to have a relatively early 90D VIN assignment as I confirmed a fully loaded 90D on 12/20. But I'm honestly not expecting the VIN Assignment for at least a few more weeks. We have no indications yet that Tesla has built any non-P Model Xes yet. Still hoping for delivery by early Summer though... (call me an optimist). I'd be happy to be proven wrong!

BTW, is there an e-mail that goes out when you get a VIN or does your "MyTesla" page just change from RN to VIN?

No e-mail, your myTesla page changes.

Peter+