Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vinfast Impressions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ea1.jpg

review impressions

back in 2023 i went to san diego vf showroom and sat inside the vf8 and thought it was roomy and had nice interiors w good exterior look...

after 2024 drive i still feel the same way about the initial impression...

during the drive there was no use of ac or heat at 60-70 mph i could easily get 250+ range on full charge...

the car rides like my model x w 20" wheels... in terms of comfort, equally as fast as the mx, and honestly the adas is just as good as my enhanced autopilot...

the standard vf8+ really shines in these areas...

adas system - very intuitive and ez to use...

the cool heated seats - all four seats has cooling and heating... i used cool level 1/3 and can say it works well, at level 3 i d shiver... the heating 1/3 is hot...

hud - head up display is good... this should be standard on model s and model x...

retractable sunroof glass and sunroof shade - cabin wo the retract shade is hot even on 65 degree california day...

in summary, overall the car is good... w more software updates the car will get better...

i can say there are issues w the vf8 but then i can carry on about issues w my model x as well...

so i ll leave it on this note... go test drive one and see for your self...