Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VINs and Vehicle Deliveries - where is my car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum, and I'm reassured to see people are as addicted as me to know where the cars at.

I ordered my Model 3 Performance on 7th July, received an email on 29th. Delivery date firstly showed 31st August - 14th September. But then it has been pushed back almost every day by 1 day, today being shown 3rd - 17th September.

Yesterday my Tesla advisor called me, and told me my M3 was already on a ship. Any ideas on which one it could be?
Thank you.

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum, and I'm reassured to see people are as addicted as me to know where the cars at.

I ordered my Model 3 Performance on 7th July, received an email on 29th. Delivery date firstly showed 31st August - 14th September. But then it has been pushed back almost every day by 1 day, today being shown 3rd - 17th September.

Yesterday my Tesla advisor called me, and told me my M3 was already on a ship. Any ideas on which one it could be?
Thank you.
Guess you got the VIN by now, search the VIN at :

or

Guess you got the VIN by now, search the VIN at :

or

Yes, I got the VIN 4-5 days ago. However, I couldn't find any results on either of those websites. I don't really know what to think lol.

Afternoon All,

Ordered my car (M3 LR) on the 9th Aug'21; I have been told by customer service today that I have been allocated a car and have a VIN number assigned on there system. The customer service advisor said the car I have ordered is scheduled to arrive at Tesla Brent Cross (North London) on the 13/09/2021 and I should be contacted once they are sure the car will not be delayed to arranged collection on the 15/09/2021.

First off... are you kidding me? Hahaha you ordered way later than me and are getting some nice info. At least some people get info out of Tesla! I'm also collecting from Brent Cross too! Although I ordered mid July. Here's hoping my car arrives around the same time...

I had my assignment text on 11 Aug and told by my SA the car would be arriving in the UK on 12th Sept

I also got my assignment text that day too. Given the above post and yours too, they seem to be in alignment.

Afternoon All,

Ordered my car (M3 LR) on the 9th Aug'21; I have been told by customer service today that I have been allocated a car and have a VIN number assigned on there system. The customer service advisor said the car I have ordered is scheduled to arrive at Tesla Brent Cross (North London) on the 13/09/2021 and I should be contacted once they are sure the car will not be delayed to arranged collection on the 15/09/2021.

I don't want this to become an order thread, but just out of interest, whats your VIN (last 6 digits)?

Hello everyone, I now that I'm not on the right forum but I cannot find any answer on other forums. Indeed I just purchased (last sunday) a TM3 LR. When I bought the car, I bought it from the available cars webpage on Tesla Website. The car was displayed as "in transit". Since the order planned delivery schedule is between September 6th and September 20th. From this point I need your help, I live in France and I would like to know how can I track my car ? I cannot find any information regarding vessel or things like that ? Can you please help me ? Thanks a lot

Hello everyone, I now that I'm not on the right forum but I cannot find any answer on other forums. Indeed I just purchased (last sunday) a TM3 LR. When I bought the car, I bought it from the available cars webpage on Tesla Website. The car was displayed as "in transit". Since the order planned delivery schedule is between September 6th and September 20th. From this point I need your help, I live in France and I would like to know how can I track my car ? I cannot find any information regarding vessel or things like that ? Can you please help me ? Thanks a lot
You can't track it, unless Tesla tells you the vessel. This thread is here so those with experience in this matter can help identify potential vessels. But until you get a more refined date from Tesla and the potential vessels reduce as their itinerary becomes clearer, it's a guessing game. As you can see we're currently going through this with DIONYSOS LEADER.

You can't track it, unless Tesla tells you the vessel. This thread is here so those with experience in this matter can help identify potential vessels. But until you get a more refined date from Tesla and the potential vessels reduce as their itinerary becomes clearer, it's a guessing game. As you can see we're currently going through this with DIONYSOS LEADER.
HI Olib thanks for your answer, so if I want to track my TM I have to know on which vessel the car is. Just to understand when a car is displayed in available cars and labelled as "in transit", it means that the car is already on a vessel ?
And last question for those who already have received their car the estimated delivery time (for me between 6th and 20th September) is usually correct ?
Thanks

Hello,
Does anyone knows, when the MIC LR with 75KW LG battery will arrive in Europe for Q3? I took one of the “Stock“ and the SA said delivery within September (Greece) but Tesla account says mid October!
What you think?

My VIN just appeared in UECC tracking. M3LR, VIN:325xxx, to be picked up from Helsinki, is on SPICA LEADER, departed from Zeebrugge and is scheduled to drop the car to Hanko next Sunday. Anyone waiting for deliveries to Finland might want to check: