Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VINs and Vehicle Deliveries - where is my car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IF Spica Leader has tesla's for the northern european market, she will be stuck in zeebrugge until the wee hours of the 26th at the very least until they get the scheduled lock repairs done. And then a few more days for Drammen. The 28th or 29th at the earliest then.

She was always scheduled to leave Zeebrugge the 26th, at least last time I checked Zeebrugge port schedule.
She has now dissappeared from this one, but last I saw her there it said departure time 06:00 the 26th.
The scheduled repairs should hopefully finish 02:00 the 26th :)

And according to uecc schedule she always had 29th of nov arrival date in Drammen

FIngers and toes crossed!

drammen is emptying of Teslas at a rapid pace at least.
snapshot_Pos13.jpg

Although it also seems that they are either gathering more of them in the same location for shipping by road, or the number is also growing, so this MIGHT be an indication of trains dropping cars off.

I’ve got my eyes on the Rcc Amsterdam and the Glovis Sun for my performance
drammen is emptying of Teslas at a rapid pace at least.
snapshot_Pos13.jpg

Although it also seems that they are either gathering more of them in the same location for shipping by road, or the number is also growing, so this MIGHT be an indication of trains dropping cars off.
I wish i had webcams on the port of ZeeBrugge :p

Reactions: hugin
And meanwhile in Drammen. Not sure if they are loading or discharginghere, but the lot seems to be emptied and refilled througouth the day. Might be from a train or another lot, but the other known Tesla lot has been vacated for a while.
drammen (2).png