Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VINs and Vehicle Deliveries - where is my car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No it does not seem so. You can get them manually allocated if you pay attention to the inventory cars. I know guys who ordered a month after me, from inventory, who will get the car weeks before me. So definitely will not order pre-inventory again. On the other side, with a later delivery/VIN you have a shot at getting updated headlights LOL. Elon is ****ing with us so bad!

Edit: Try being persistant on chat or with a SA. They are more flexible than they make you believe at first.

shocking really, was ready for a late December delivery as that’s what I’ve been constantly told but now feb/March so my car isn’t even produced yet.
Was under the impression that all the performance cars have the updated headlights, although none have been delivered yet so time will tell

shocking really, was ready for a late December delivery as that’s what I’ve been constantly told but now feb/March so my car isn’t even produced yet.
Was under the impression that all the performance cars have the updated headlights, although none have been delivered yet so time will tell
I am in the same boat (no pun intended) as you. Ordered on the 2nd of october, not from inventory. I still know nothing, while others ordered the same configuration from inventory late october and are getting their car in december.

If I knew Tesla handles it like this , I would have never ordered it like this. I assumed that orders would get allocated first, THEN the rest enters the inventory... apparently the way to go is ordering via inventory.

On topic though, as my previous reply got snowed under. How is the shipping movement from Zeebrugge to Amsterdam? Is that by train or boat? I saw in the thread in the UK forum that cars were unloaded then loaded on Toscana boat to Amsterdam. Is that the regular route?

Anyway I have a bit of hope that it comes with the last boat end of december (glovis sun).

Reactions: Kingdingaling
Hm. Shouldn't spica leader get moving soon?

She's moving now :) Haven't updated destination, but she appears on Drammen's schedule

spica leader.png

Last edited:
Reactions: apehest and lars667
Hello! As for the tracking via uecc, our TM3 was unloaded at Zeebrugge November 22nd. Any confirmation of transportation method towards Drammen? Vin 8255.
You actually got a hit on your tracking number on the uecc tracking page? Wow, must try. That would be triton ace, yes, and our bets are mostly on Spica Leader and maybe trains.

Edit: Did you track here? UECC

Can't get a hit with my 825.1xx VIN

I've mentioned this earlier in this thread.

Prometheus leader just left Vigo, Spain going to Zeebrugge, then she is going to Bremerhaven and Drammen.
There might be some ships before this that I don't know of. But if not , Prometheus Leader should arrive December 6th in Drammen.

Must have missed it, sorry.

So if shes carrying cars from Grand Aurora i will probably get a SMS next week. Im guessing the cars are transported by trailer from Drammen to Bergen.

Must have missed it, sorry.

So if shes carrying cars from Grand Aurora i will probably get a SMS next week. Im guessing the cars are transported by trailer from Drammen to Bergen.

Your guess is as good as mine :rolleyes: I got my text seven days after Triton Ace (which my car was on according to Tesla) arrived in Zeebrugge.
Although I'm picking it up in Drammen (or Lillestrøm now apparently).
I'm assuming either by road or rail for cars going to Bergen.

Your guess is as good as mine :rolleyes: I got my text seven days after Triton Ace (which my car was on according to Tesla) arrived in Zeebrugge.
Although I'm picking it up in Drammen (or Lillestrøm now apparently).
I'm assuming either by road or rail for cars going to Bergen.

Yeah, its alot of guesswork involved right now :p Just hoping i get the car before i fly home for christmas.