Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vinyl accents for wheel center caps on 21" Uberturbine Wheels

For those with 21" Uberturbine wheels, what color would you choose for the vinyl wheel center caps?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• wheel1.png
    wheel1.png
    680.7 KB · Views: 1,359
  • wheel2.png
    wheel2.png
    752 KB · Views: 599
I did red on my white model Y perf and I really like it.

One tip I would recommend is to pull the wheel cap off first and then apply the sticker to make the process much easier. A small allen wrench in the wheel cap hole and pull will pop the cap off.

Looks good 2020! I voted to leave it alone but it’s subtle enough, either way is good.

I bought red T center caps on amazon and snapped them into my T Sportline winter set which will be mounted soon.
4871D517-6698-46DF-A3FF-CD280A8C4DC1.jpeg

Attachments

• 78D058ED-5F73-43FD-A81F-F6C286ACF465.jpeg
    78D058ED-5F73-43FD-A81F-F6C286ACF465.jpeg
    736.7 KB · Views: 545
Reactions: NaiWiste
Taking a poll for vinyl accents wheel center caps. Are these cheesy or should I simply leave it stock?

Tesla 'T' Vinyl Accents for Wheel Center Caps
I have a set of red ones waiting on my (red) MYP to arrive later this week. I also bought a set of carbon fiber ones to match the spoiler. I'm planning on red for the wheels And steering wheel and carbon fiber for the frunk/trunk logos (to match the spoiler and carbon fiber plate frame).

IMO little details like these go a long way to making a car look custom - especially to those who know the car model.