Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vinyl cutout files for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I first tried using the Silhouette and cut regular vinyl and it was a PITA trying to line up the precisely cut sticker.
I found it easiest to just use approximately sized squares of the 3M 1080 vinyl and then trim the edges with an X-acto knife.

I used the 3M 1080 Matte Black. Love it.
Of all the wrap jobs I've seen, I think I like the 3M 1080 Matte Black you used the most. Matches really well with the style of the seats. Looks awesome, thanks for sharing!

Reactions: 0ptions
Would anyone be interested in custom cutout files for the Model 3? I essentially dimensioned, measured, and tested a cut file for the center console and it works great. Also, I did one for the Tesla T emblem on the front, rear, steering wheel, and wheel center caps. I have these files in .ai (adobe illustrator format) and anyone with a vinyl cutter would be able to buy their own material and import my cut file to make whatever they want. I also am willing to make the stuff for you with my own carbon fiber material (not 3M 1080) for $15 and ship it to you directly.

I was thinking of selling the T logo stuff, but then I realized how much I love the Tesla family and also believe I would have a lot of trouble selling them anyway since they're trademarked. So my cut files are yours. Post here if you would be interested in either cut files or me making a more affordable carbon fiber center console wrap for you.

Here are a couple pictures of just the center console stuff and the center wheel cap:

View attachment 301101

View attachment 301102

View attachment 301103

I'd like to have the file and cut it by myself first (do not like the carbon pattern). Will order from you if not working out that way.

Would anyone be interested in custom cutout files for the Model 3? I essentially dimensioned, measured, and tested a cut file for the center console and it works great. Also, I did one for the Tesla T emblem on the front, rear, steering wheel, and wheel center caps. I have these files in .ai (adobe illustrator format) and anyone with a vinyl cutter would be able to buy their own material and import my cut file to make whatever they want. I also am willing to make the stuff for you with my own carbon fiber material (not 3M 1080) for $15 and ship it to you directly.

I was thinking of selling the T logo stuff, but then I realized how much I love the Tesla family and also believe I would have a lot of trouble selling them anyway since they're trademarked. So my cut files are yours. Post here if you would be interested in either cut files or me making a more affordable carbon fiber center console wrap for you.

Here are a couple pictures of just the center console stuff and the center wheel cap:

View attachment 301101

View attachment 301102

View attachment 301103
Hi I am new to the forum and am waiting for my tesla 3 to come! please could you send me the files also so i have something to do whilst i wait for my car to arrive! thanks

View attachment 301101

View attachment 301102

View attachment 301103