Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vinyl cutout files for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What cutter do you need?

Circuit makes a vinyl cutter for $200. Of course, if you have no other plans for a vinyl cutter, you're better off just buying a set of console wrap than spending $200. On the other hand, if you want to make a lot of vinyl cutouts or have larger projects in mind, a much bigger unit from Vinyl System cost as little as $300. All these stuff are easily brought up if you google "vinyl cutter".

• Informative
Reactions: bradhs
Would anyone be interested in custom cutout files for the Model 3? I essentially dimensioned, measured, and tested a cut file for the center console and it works great. Also, I did one for the Tesla T emblem on the front, rear, steering wheel, and wheel center caps. I have these files in .ai (adobe illustrator format) and anyone with a vinyl cutter would be able to buy their own material and import my cut file to make whatever they want. I also am willing to make the stuff for you with my own carbon fiber material (not 3M 1080) for $15 and ship it to you directly.

I was thinking of selling the T logo stuff, but then I realized how much I love the Tesla family and also believe I would have a lot of trouble selling them anyway since they're trademarked. So my cut files are yours. Post here if you would be interested in either cut files or me making a more affordable carbon fiber center console wrap for you.

Here are a couple pictures of just the center console stuff and the center wheel cap:

View attachment 301101

View attachment 301102

View attachment 301103