TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Vinyl cutout for turn signal indicator

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by skitch23, May 25, 2018.

1. skitch23

skitch23 Member

Does anyone have an SVG file for the turn signal indicators (non-AP, no camera)?

I'd just buy from Etsy, but I wrapped my handles a while ago with my own vinyl so I want to make sure it matches. I spent nearly 3hrs this morning trying to create it myself with pictures and cutouts, but I can't quite get it right.

Thanks!

2. camthehombre

camthehombre Member

Did you ever get this from someone via a PM?
    -Cam

3. Naonak

Naonak Member

If so, I'd like it as well. I also did my own handles and T logos... would love to be able to do the markers.

• Like x 1
  4. BurntOC

BurntOC Member

Hi - is there any chance you can share the files? I am looking to get a cutter this week and I'll probably try it next weekend.

5. Naonak

Naonak Member

Here's my work projects. I never did finish the handles, I don't think, but the T Logos should work.

Attached Files:

6. skitch23

skitch23 Member

I ended up just trimming a piece slightly bigger than the indicator, sticking it on and then hand carving it to fit with an x-acto knife. It wasn’t an ideal solution but I’ve got a steady hand so it turned out pretty good. Took a lot of patience tho.