Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vinyl TESLA Side Decals Made To Order (Any Color!)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody see the "powered by Electricity'decal on the window of the orange 2.0 from Alabama

No, but I would love to--where is it?

I put 'electric' decak in a black Tesla font over my third light hoping it would be easy to read when I stepped on the brakes. Unfortunately, it didn't work like I hoped. :mad: Perhaps I should do it again with the decal black and the word 'electric' clear so light would shine through?

Just had a new batch of high quality vinyl decal sets made up for our roadsters. Unfortunately, the price is up ($155 for the full set, consisting of two side banner "TESLA" decals, and 2 "T"s for the fenders.) White, black, and red in stock, any other color only a few days out....PM me if interested!
Thanks again guys!
Chris

Last edited:
I like the look of the decal, but I've got a founders series plaque in front of the rear wheels that I wouldn't want to remove or cover up. Do you happen to have any photos of Roadsters with the decal "worked around" the plaque? I presume the signature series have a similar plaque.

Hi Bob!
I don't have any pics of the side banner decal cut out around the founders plaque. How raised is the plaque? If fairly flat, I'd decal over it, and after smoothing most of the water/soap out from under the decal, trim around it carefully with the x-acto knife; an 1/8" small to begin with, squeegee inward from all 4 sides, then trim again, squeegee again and final trim. You have all the time in the world to work with the decal with the soap and water solution. Thanks! Chris