Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vinyl Wrap on Door Handles?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone with a white MS installed color-matched vinyl wrap on the outside of the door handles? I’d like to eliminate the dark chrome/black color on my incoming MS.

Here is what I’m considering:

If you’ve done it, please post a picture!

Order the handle kits from Nikola Pro since they have color-match kits for the handles now. Fully wraps and looks better than those single pieces that just cover the surface. May not looks a bad as with black as chrome does when the handle is out but all white would still be cleaner IMO.

Reactions: 140.6
I don’t see color matching options on Nikola’s website
I know that when you buy the entire chrome delete kit they give you an option to upgrade the black handles to color-keyed. I'm not sure if they offer them as a separate package but, if not, you can always contact them to see if they'll provide just those as a kit. I'm sure you won't be the only Refresh owner looking to ditch the black door handles so if they don't have it as an option on the site already, they should.

Just my 5 cents...
I do have the color match for white MS, that's the "Pearl White Multi-Coat" color on my store (TWRAPS). That's the 3M SP240 and it's a pretty decent match. I am indeed yet to make a model for a full handle wrap, that will come too, but not yet done unfortunately, so for now I only have the cover.

Just installed white on my white 2022 M3. The 3m is very close match. From CCG on Amazon. They wrap the edges about 1/8” so black does not show when closed. Also covered the black side cameras. Now deciding what to do about the gray wheel covers ha!

Attachments

• 844B363D-1814-4C02-B383-0DD74D65911F.jpeg
    844B363D-1814-4C02-B383-0DD74D65911F.jpeg
    440.9 KB · Views: 163