Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vinyl Wrap or PPF in NH?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have any place they would recommend to get a car PPF or wrapped in New Hampshire?
Thinking that a vinyl wrap in very similar to a PPF, but also allows you to change the color a bit, perhaps 2 tone.
Any recommendations one way or the other would be appreciated.

I have a quick question since I am a little confused about PPF. Yah, PPF will protect the car when the rock hits.
But what happens if PPF peel off its plastic, do you need to replace the whole PDF? How do you fix the PDF after it absorbs the rocks? Replacing PPF seems to be expensive

I have a quick question since I am a little confused about PPF. Yah, PPF will protect the car when the rock hits.
But what happens if PPF peel off its plastic, do you need to replace the whole PDF? How do you fix the PDF after it absorbs the rocks? Replacing PPF seems to be expensive
PPF has self heal depends on the severity of the inflicted damage. Anything further would be enough to be a complete replacement of the PPF, paint or entire car part. I've had an accident with 3M PPF, it was just a loss.