Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vinyl Wrap Wheels?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am getting the TSW Rivage wheels for my winter tires and am thinking of wrapping in vinyl, what color do you guys think would go well with my car wrap?

RIVAGE SILVER.jpg

IMG952221-1.jpg

10854998_10102799046954429_9077626288275561276_o.jpg

The same color?

That's what I was wondering.

Matching the vehicle paint isn't my thing.

Maybe if they had the same color in a gloss. Speaking of which, any matte wrap will be a bigger pain to clean. If the wheel color doesn't match brake dust, it will be more noticeable and a pain to clean.

What are your door handles and trim? Matching them might tie everything together really nicely.

My door handles are chrome, trim is Matte obeche wood (tho I tried wrapping that in a black speckled Milky Way wrap like my nosecone and had to take off cause the wood grain was too noticeable thru the wrap). I already get a special car wash for vinyl wrap every few weeks so not concerned about it getting dirty.

I thought about using the same blue color wrap but figured that'd be too much blue. Could use the milky way wrap like my nosecone to hide dirt but kind of like the shiny silver better for contrast.. thought about the glow in the dark blue wrap but it looks white during the day.. Maybe the blue brushed steel would look nice but its a diff shade of blue. Idk what i want lol

So I got a quote for 175/tire because I guess they have to use Probond to make it stick better since the force of the wheels spinning wouldn't allow it to hold properly.. I could have just gotten blue painted wheels for that much more oh well, I'll just leave it silver for now