TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

VIP Motors - SOLD

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by KingK, Oct 8, 2014.

1. KingK

KingK Member

VIP Motors

Does anyone know anything about this car offered by VIP Motors or the dealer?

List Date: 10/8/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: VIP Motors
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

browseformore.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif

2. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

3. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

I have not seen that Roadster but it has been advertised on that site for months. Very little info shown. Described as Thunder Grey but photos show a silver car, obviously.

4. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

5. KingK

KingK Member

Yes. That's the one. What do you know about it?

6. kp.sfo

kp.sfo Member

Don't bother... I went there a few weeks ago to take a look at this car but was told it sold long ago. Had to listen to BS stories about how this car compares to Lotus Elise, bla bla bla. A few days later I sent an inquiry through their website (just curious to see their response), and was told the same story - car has been sold. Next day I got another email from them saying that they were wrong and the vehicle is in fact still for sale. WTF? Had I checked out their yelp reviews (thanks @TEG !) I would have saved me a lunch break trip to their Ghetto Central location.

7. shrink

shrink Supporting Member

The Tesla CPO website was just updated with a couple of newly listed Roadsters:

Certified Pre-Owned | Tesla Motors

These come with a new 37 month/37,000 mile warranty and are reconditioned like new. That warranty is very valuable IMHO.