TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Virginia dealer's association asks folks to "strap on whatever" in fight with Tesla

Discussion in 'Tesla' started by e-FTW, Nov 28, 2016.

1. e-FTW

e-FTW New electron smell

Just watch this guy.

So guns? Letters, Other things... ;-)

He said that "many other industries have been attacked and in fact have changed dramatically" ... What is your point sir? Oh, right, "change bad". Progress is for lunatic lefties.

They do one thing right: they re-use the NRA approach. Get folks involved every step of the way, get them saying 'no' to every little thing, get them to annoy their senators and representatives, and so on.

Source:
    Dealership association declares being ‘under attack’ by Tesla in a ridiculous wartime-like video

2. USMC_Mustang

USMC_Mustang Member

As a resident of VA and frequent car buyer, I have no sympathy for VA dealers, particularly in high-density population areas like N.VA (where I live). They perceive pain inflicted by Tesla's purchasing/ownership process (which also is relatively poor in N.VA), where instead they should be examining means to improve their processes and customer satisfaction methodologies. To them I suggest: stop whining, make changes, and start winning!

• Like x 4
  3. Derek Kessler

Derek Kessler Member

Gird your loins!

• Funny x 1