Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Virginia dealer's association asks folks to "strap on whatever" in fight with Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

e-FTW

New electron smell
Aug 23, 2015
San Francisco, CA
Just watch this guy.
So guns? Letters, Other things... ;-)

He said that "many other industries have been attacked and in fact have changed dramatically" ... What is your point sir? Oh, right, "change bad". Progress is for lunatic lefties.

They do one thing right: they re-use the NRA approach. Get folks involved every step of the way, get them saying 'no' to every little thing, get them to annoy their senators and representatives, and so on.

Source:
Dealership association declares being ‘under attack’ by Tesla in a ridiculous wartime-like video

As a resident of VA and frequent car buyer, I have no sympathy for VA dealers, particularly in high-density population areas like N.VA (where I live). They perceive pain inflicted by Tesla's purchasing/ownership process (which also is relatively poor in N.VA), where instead they should be examining means to improve their processes and customer satisfaction methodologies. To them I suggest: stop whining, make changes, and start winning!