Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Virginia Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered MYLR Deep Blue color, Regular wheels, FSD ( changed it to FSD for fster delivery), NO Tow hook. order date 12/22/22. ODD July 2022, CHanged to March 26-31 after adding FSD,
changed again day before yesterday to April 16-May 14. Any one Taking delivery in Virginia has been assigned VIN? if so please post your timings.

Waking up this thread to see if there are any Virginians getting VINs.
I'm in McLean/Great Falls area, Tyco Rd SC.
Ordered on 9/29/2021:
MYLR
19" wheels
MSM, black interior
7 seats
Tow hitch

Had an EDD of May 4-June 1 for the longest time but just this morning it switched to May 27 - June 24. Super bummed. I had allowed myself to get hopeful for a while there. :(

Reactions: MumblzA10
Just got my vin tonight. EDD May 26-30. OD 11/15. MYLR Blue 20" wheels. Had gotten a text earlier in the day asking if I had a trade in, so I was thinking vin might be a week out... but it came in tonight... My EDD date had been bouncing for weeks going out as far as July. Delivery location Tyco Rd

What was your EDD before getting VIN
Just got my vin tonight. EDD May 26-30. OD 11/15. MYLR Blue 20" wheels. Had gotten a text earlier in the day asking if I had a trade in, so I was thinking vin might be a week out... but it came in tonight... My EDD date had been bouncing for weeks going out as far as July. Delivery location Tyco Rd
My OD was 15 Nov. Blue/White/Gemini/Hitch. EDD is currently sitting at 23 May to 5 June, but I don't trust EDDs. I received a text yesterday asking about a trade-in as well. Made sure they knew I was out of the country for the next 2 weeks so nothing crazy happens while I am gone. o_O

Last edited:
That’s what I have on order (ordered in Jan, edd in Sept-Oct. I saw one in person at the Halifax Supercharger yesterday (first time I’ve seen this combo up close) and it looks really good. Good luck with the delivery!

So this weekend i went To Dulles airport for rental and i saw At least 10 model y there. 2 of them had VIN F335 so it’s recent. They had few whites, a blue and a MSM and few blacks too.
Looks like tesla is delivering to hertz ahead of customer orders.
Thought those would come from Texas but guess not. What are they doing with all those Austin vehicles