Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Virtual Public Meeting - Texas Electric Vehicle (EV) Infrastructure Plan

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Texas DoT Virtual Public Meeting

The prerecorded virtual public meeting presentation will be available here on Tuesday, June 7, 2022, at noon.
When:
Virtual Meeting:

Tuesday, June 7, 2022, at noon until Wednesday, June 22, 2022, at 11:59 p.m.
Purpose:
The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) will be conducting a virtual public meeting for the draft Texas Electric Vehicle (EV) Infrastructure Plan (Plan) which intends to create a comprehensive framework to enable passenger EV travel across the state and spur economic development. This Plan will provide EV drivers with the confidence and flexibility when traveling for work, recreation, or exploration regardless of the distance traveled or weather conditions. The virtual public meeting will include a pre-recorded presentation, and TxDOT encourages the public to provide comments. All comments must be received on or before Wednesday, June 22, 2022.

We definitely need more DC fast chargers in DFW. I've already reached out to my city government requesting they look into adding them. My city of 60k plus has two total Level 2 chargers, and those are in a parking lot at a strip mall.