TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Virtually New OEM 19" Silver Slipstream Wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport 3 Tires

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by RumRunner, Sep 15, 2016.

1. RumRunner

RumRunner Member

Virtually New OEM 19" Silver Slipstream Wheels with Michelin PS3 Tires. Taken off my newly delivered Tesla after only 40 miles. Includes TPMS sensors. Not a scratch on them! Not willing to sell individually. Prefer local pickup, but could ship if necessary. Clarksville MD. $1600.

If interested, reply to this thread or email me at: mjehrlich at gmail dot com

IMG_3562.JPG IMG_3564.JPG IMG_3566.JPG IMG_3567.JPG

2. RumRunner

RumRunner Member

Back to the top!

3. bart513

bart513 Member

Any interest in a swap plus cash for my 21" silver turbines?

4. RumRunner

RumRunner Member

No thanks. I believe my wheels will be sold as of this evening. I'll take the post down once the transaction is complete.

5. bart513

bart513 Member

Great and congratulations:)

6. Cnasty

Cnasty Member

How many miles on your turbines and wheels and also are they the staggered set up?

7. bart513

bart513 Member

The turbines and wheels have about 5,000 miles I'd say on them. They are square. I hate road rash so I had them sandblasted and powder coated and have not used them since. They look in brand new condition!!! PM me if interested

8. RumRunner

RumRunner Member

9. Daniel R. Lucas

Nice deal on these! I'm a Baltimore local and would have purchased these if I had not purchased others (older style wheels, 19" all-seasons) a month ago. Looks like the price was right as these sold quickly! They're $2,500 new through Tesla, after all!