TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

VisibleTesla: How Do I Dissociate or Disconnect?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by theslimshadyist, Mar 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. theslimshadyist

theslimshadyist NashVegas!

Hey guys,

I installed VisibleTesla on my Mac and although it's a really cool app, I suspect that part of my vampire drain is coming from the app. How do I disassociate the app from my car so it will stop trying to ping and collect data?

2. ZBB

ZBB Emperor

Close the app... it only logs when running

• Informative x 1
  3. PtG62901

PtG62901 Member

I would change my Tesla password. But, I wouldn't use a third party app, because sooner or later someone will hack them.

4. John5396

John5396 Member

Change your Tesla password. This will invalidate all tokens, then re-login with the apps you still want to use if any.

5. ig_epower

ig_epower Member

I noticed the difference (11 km/day vs 3 or 4 km/day) in vampire drain and I wasn't running Visible Tesla at all (I was running another Tesla data logging program). I simply changed my password remotely (I was out of town) and viola, the drain went back down to nominal levels.

• Informative x 1