Moderator - Model S & X forums
- Mar 29, 2009
Just a suggestion, please update the first post of the thread with the most current version available. This is the 3rd link I've clicked on this morning!VisibleTesla 0.15 can be downloaded here.
- Basic documentation has been added. Click Overview.html in the Documentation folder.
- The overview tab now displays the proper status of the charge port door and shows whether the charging cable is connected.
- There were cases where auto refreshes never happened. They were scheduled for 300M years into the future rather than 15 seconds. That's fixed.
- Some code cleanup with no user-visible changes.
- The location tab no longer re-centers the map upon refresh. If, however, you pan the map such that the car marker is not visible, it will pan the map just enough to make sure the marker is showing.
All of the sources for both the app and the underlying client library are in Github. I still need to apply an appropriate open source license to all of the files.
- - - Updated - - -
On 2 separate machines I get a JavaFX error, failure to execute.