Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vision Auto Lab Headlight Install

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2015 P85D
3M Satin Black Chrome Delete
Tinted Fog Lights
Vision Auto Lab refreshed headlights (Options: black housing, frosted diffuser, upgraded HIDs)
21" Arachnid Wheels - Powder Coated Satin Black

IMG_2384.jpeg
IMG_2385.jpeg
IMG_2386.jpeg
IMG_1763.jpeg

Wow...that looks amazing!!!..Now I know what to expect. Thx for sharing!!!

..I have a few questions...How long did the install/removal take? Did you have to buy another set of headlights to send them(if so where you buy them)? Who did the trim blackout? Thx

Wow...that looks amazing!!!..Now I know what to expect. Thx for sharing!!!

..I have a few questions...How long did the install/removal take? Did you have to buy another set of headlights to send them(if so where you buy them)? Who did the trim blackout? Thx

Install was about 90 minutes from start to finish. Vision Auto Lab offers to send you a set with a core charge for your headlights.

Signature Customs AKA WrapMyTesla.com in south Fl did the chrome delete.

2015 P85D
3M Satin Black Chrome Delete
Tinted Fog Lights
Vision Auto Lab refreshed headlights (Options: black housing, frosted diffuser, upgraded HIDs)
21" Arachnid Wheels - Powder Coated Satin Black

View attachment 390266 View attachment 390267 View attachment 390269 View attachment 390271
that looks fkn awesome... 2015 here as well..I wish I had sent mine in when having the front fascia replaced... now I'm to nervous to take it off so I just swapped out bulbs for Philip's gen2 xenon instead.... would rather have what you got :)

I got mine done from Evan too. Great product, horrible service. Wanted all the money up front. Told it would take a few weeks. Took over a month. Quick response to messages before payment. After payment sent, took weeks to respond back. Had new excuses for each time. Really felt like I was being scammed. He's been banned from TMC.

Great product but purchase at your own risk.

I got mine done from Evan too. Great product, horrible service. Wanted all the money up front. Told it would take a few weeks. Took over a month. Quick response to messages before payment. After payment sent, took weeks to respond back. Had new excuses for each time. Really felt like I was being scammed. He's been banned from TMC.

Great product but purchase at your own risk.

I had the same experience. Great product, but TERRIBLE communication and service.

Here's a night shot....
IMG_2422.jpeg

Reactions: byeLT4 and krsgio
7E7E1312-7463-42D8-8A4B-41B8D87CB1C2.jpeg
I have a 2017 and find the lights are mediocre. Did this offer you a massive improvement, or was it mostly appearance related?

Massive improvement. Here’s a recent pic after the install...

But this upgrade is only for 2012- mid 2016 HID headlight cars. Your 2017 model uses LEDs and won’t be compatible

Attachments

• 330F719D-6035-4572-A328-80F29E6EA4C0.jpeg
    330F719D-6035-4572-A328-80F29E6EA4C0.jpeg
    233.7 KB · Views: 95
[QUOTE="But this upgrade is only for 2012- mid 2016 HID headlight cars. Your 2017 model uses LEDs and won’t be compatible[/QUOTE]

Are there any headlight upgrades for the newer cars? Am I just a whiner?

I suppose those aren’t mutually exclusive. :)

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: Mr X