Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vision Auto Lab Headlight Install

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Blacking our headlights is easy. Upgrading the projectors is a little more difficult but easy enough. I did it on my old Subaru in a day, I blacked them out and swapped out the projectors for a set of Acura TSX projectors. Hardest part is getting the lights out of the car. You “bake” your headlights in the oven to loosen up the adhesive, remove the screws and pry them apart. Once you get them apart you paint them, swap out the optics put a bead of adhesive and seal them up. Had my car for almost 10 years with those lights with no leaks or anything. Look up tutorials online. There is nothing unique about Tesla headlights that you couldn’t extrapolate the tutorials to Tesla

• Informative
Reactions: Canuck9000
I got mine done from Evan too. Great product, horrible service. Wanted all the money up front. Told it would take a few weeks. Took over a month. Quick response to messages before payment. After payment sent, took weeks to respond back. Had new excuses for each time. Really felt like I was being scammed. He's been banned from TMC.

Great product but purchase at your own risk.

How much did you guys end up paying for a set?

Wow, that's especially annoying because i emailed him today lol. He had made mention that he likes to wait for a "batch" to come in because it makes it more efficient for him... I would ask how many more he is waiting for before he starts delivering...It's such a shame because i really want these thing, and ive been out the money, and headlights since June...and he won't answer me when i ask for updates, but is still taking new customers.

Going by the general consensus here, it's not a scam, just a very poorly organized experience...I just want my lights man...