Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vision-only cars

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
8EEE4778-C37C-4EEA-B352-C86B7D773029.png

Seems like vision with no FSD are only getting 32.21 if they are lucky. But I have FSD, and to get the button, are supposed to get 32.22. Well, I have the FSD subscription I've been on for two months testing it out, and I haven't got the 32.22 update. Sitting on 32.21 and no button Beta application like others have got. So strange. End of June delivery. May-July vision only cars keep getting hosed in various ways.

Will see if .22 magically shows up like that was an ooopsy, or if they purposefully did that. Not sure why they would put me on 32.21 and not .22 when you are supposed to get the Beta button as an FSD subscriber/owner???

Elon, anybody home?!?!

999,xxx VIN

Seems like vision with no FSD are only getting 32.21 if they are lucky. But I have FSD, and to get the button, are supposed to get 32.22. Well, I have the FSD subscription I've been on for two months testing it out, and I haven't got the 32.22 update. Sitting on 32.21 and no button Beta application like others have got. So strange. End of June delivery. May-July vision only cars keep getting hosed in various ways.

Will see if .22 magically shows up like that was an ooopsy, or if they purposefully did that. Not sure why they would put me on 32.21 and not .22 when you are supposed to get the Beta button as an FSD subscriber/owner???

Elon, anybody home?!?!

999,xxx VIN
Or you have vision no FSD and you aren't even getting 32.21 like me :(

Reactions: techlogik
Congrats @wiegandster! When you say checking, are you actually doing anything or just opening the app to see if a "software update is available" appears?
I tried all the common tricks to get it to check and update and nothing worked (power off, hard reset screen, tap advanced, changed WiFi, checked the ios app) It clearly was a server side change that gave me the update today since I randomly got a notification from the app while it was parked in the lot at work. Update is now done and im in the queue finally!

PS I have paid for the FSD subscription since July

I tried all the common tricks to get it to check and update and nothing worked (power off, hard reset screen, tap advanced, changed WiFi, checked the ios app) It clearly was a server side change that gave me the update today since I randomly got a notification from the app while it was parked in the lot at work. Update is now done and im in the queue finally!

PS I have paid for the FSD subscription since July
Thanks for the info. I've tried some of the same 'checking' but I'm just waiting for it to popup in the app as an available update like it's happened once prior. I also don't have FSD or the subscription.

I think we all just have to wait until the update is pushed through to every VIN #. I imagine they don't want their server overloaded...probably just takes multiple days for everyone to get it. The world has lots of Tesla's lol. If you look at TeslaFi you will see new people getting new updates constantly the last few days.

Just saw a M3P on TeslaFi with only 677 on the odometer just get the 32.22 update from 2021.3.106.5. It's coming just a matter of time. My only question is is the update only for those with FSD...

Reactions: Rnldbmw
I just created a service request to see if they could push a new version. They stated that they checked my car over the air and it has the latest version for my car (2021.04.21.3). June, 2021 M3LR without FSD.

"Good Morning, I have reviewed your Firmware updates over the air. As of now, the firmware is currently up to date for your vehicle. There should be an update in the future soon for those features to become available."