Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Visit the Virginia Auto Dealers meeting June 26-June 29 at Greenbrier resort

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

bhzmark

Jul 21, 2013
I'd recommend against this. Don't give Greenbriar the extra business while they host the club of grumpy old men ("that's the way it was and WE LIKED IT!!!") from SNL. Visit Greenbriar on any other day. But talking to VADA isn't worth the air it takes to talk... in any location.

Neighbor friend of mine by chance sat next to one of the VADA attorneys at the Commonwealth Club. He said he'd never met an individual so convinced of his position even after being proven inaccurate and anti-competitive.. They truly believe what they believe and there's no convincing them otherwise.

Probably would be best to not attend. Virginia auto dealers launch assault on Tesla Motors
Virginia auto dealers launch assault on Tesla Motors
Truly bizarre the lies they will stoop to.
"improper advertising. That last complaint is surprising, considering that Tesla usually avoids advertising of any kind."

The thing I have noticed with auto dealers is that they will even admit when they lie and not understand that it's a bad thing.

I think a well planned prank might be funny. Perhaps thousands of Tesla balloons could be released during the Closing Reception & Buffett Dinner Chesapeake Terrace – Wear your best Western Gear

BTW there are two Destination Chargers at the Greenbrier for any intrepid pranksters.
Might want to make sure if you go that you have 360 cameras on your Tesla. I wouldn't put it past these guys to key a Tesla for the fun of it. Not that all are that low, but I have dealt with some really sleazy, nasty ones.