Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Visiting Darlington from Sweden Please help.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

King

Jul 11, 2015
Sweden
Hello

I am just visiting some relatives in Darlington. I have dowloaded the charge your car app, and I have tried to charge at the Darlington memorial hospital, but I have been unable to start the charger. After a lot of hassle the app at last told me to connect and start chargeing, but it didn't work.

Does anyone know if I can get hold of an Rfid tag to start these chargers, or do you have any other options for me to charge?

My dad lives in a flat and I have been able to charge a little via a long cable but it takes to long and we need to have the doors open.
Does anyone have a type 2 connector Är home?
I am more than happy to pay if I could come and charge.
I can also offer a test drive of my P85D.

Hope someone can help.
Thank you.

Martin king.

Thank jwilde and everybody else for messages that you have sent. I was not able to reply to all pm, because I can only send one every hour.
I'll have a go on another charger and see if I can get it going.
If not, I'll send you a text.

Thank you All for being so helpful. It is now all sorted out. Never managed to get the charger started with the app. I was able to borrow a card, and it worked straight away. The charger seems to be rated at 30 amps, but as soon as I reached 30 amps the charger cut off. I had to reduce it to 29A, and now it's charging without any problems.