TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Visiting Orange County, wand wash recommendation

Discussion in 'California' started by mark99, Jul 23, 2015.

1. mark99

mark99 New Member

Hi all,

Visiting Anaheim on a road trip down from Seattle. Need to wash some bug splats off the car. Any recommendations for wand wash in the area?

Cheers,
    Mark

2. Bonlaw

Bonlaw Member

I live quite close and will be washing my car at home in the early morning on Saturday -Optimum no rinse wash. You are welcome to join me. There is a wand wash on Katella between Disneyland ( I assume that is where you are going) and my home for major first pass bug removal.

3. mark99

mark99 New Member

thanks for the offer Bonlaw, would have been fun to have both our 70D's together. I'm heading back home first thing on Saturday. Ended up trying the Oasis car wash on Euclid. Tried the Angeles Crest while my wife was at a conference today, and while it was fun for the first 5 minutes, I didn't realize it was closed...

4. Bonlaw

Bonlaw Member

If you decide to extend your trip, the OC Tesla group is meeting up on Sunday for a Laguna Beach drive and lunch.
    Otherwise enjoy your drive home.