Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Visiting Orange County, wand wash recommendation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I live quite close and will be washing my car at home in the early morning on Saturday -Optimum no rinse wash. You are welcome to join me. There is a wand wash on Katella between Disneyland ( I assume that is where you are going) and my home for major first pass bug removal.

thanks for the offer Bonlaw, would have been fun to have both our 70D's together. I'm heading back home first thing on Saturday. Ended up trying the Oasis car wash on Euclid. Tried the Angeles Crest while my wife was at a conference today, and while it was fun for the first 5 minutes, I didn't realize it was closed...

I live quite close and will be washing my car at home in the early morning on Saturday -Optimum no rinse wash. You are welcome to join me. There is a wand wash on Katella between Disneyland ( I assume that is where you are going) and my home for major first pass bug removal.

thanks for the offer Bonlaw, would have been fun to have both our 70D's together. I'm heading back home first thing on Saturday. Ended up trying the Oasis car wash on Euclid. Tried the Angeles Crest while my wife was at a conference today, and while it was fun for the first 5 minutes, I didn't realize it was closed...

If you decide to extend your trip, the OC Tesla group is meeting up on Sunday for a Laguna Beach drive and lunch.
Otherwise enjoy your drive home.