Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Visual guideline for what’s on my garage floor

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
D1376F67-830F-44E7-9A3D-E5D8E861ED0A.jpeg

I know there has been some concern about wetness on the ground after your car has been sitting idle. So this thread is only to inform what potentially might be on the ground after you move your Tesla. If you really have a concern and this visual aid was not helpful...please call SC...or the Tesla service center.

1. The clear liquid is condensation from your air conditioner.

2. The red liquid in the far left corner of the image is hot sauce...kids as I have told you before, no eating tacos in the garage.

3. The brown liquid could be oil..hang on let me taste it....Oh! Low sodium soy sauce.

4. The yellow liquid, yes I know...but your cat is upset because it is not warm enough under your car anymore. Your return home after driving your non-combustible vehicle is not emitting enough heat for your cat.

5. The blue liquid..well that is just No. 2 blue food dye

6. The darker red liquid, it is blood that mixed in with the air conditioner condensation. Yeah! no more working on a combustible engine in my garage.

Did you purposely make it looks like a map of the US? :D

Lol...I had a Jackson pollack moment

To me, it's actually a bit more like Europe"
Spain is dark brown, Southern France is Yellow, Italy Blue, Greece/Turkey are Red...

I was just reading a thread about coolant leak / windshield wiper fluid.
Perhaps a combination of that?

Well I don’t wish any battery coolant leak for anyone. I did find several threads on the Tesla.com site under model s from 2016 pointing out what actual fluids are contain in car. Interesting reads.

So what does battery coolant look like? I have seen some reports of "low coolant" and wondered what a leak would look like?

There is a you tube vid of a gentleman with a leaking model s...was sky blue in color. Cannot verify if it was a hoax or not